Sunday, February 28, 2010

Live TV

We don't have a TV. Erin has a projector and I a DVD player, between them and the stereo we get a decent movie hall, so don't really need a TV. If for anything it would be news and programs in Spanish to practice, well, Spanish.

And then you have the occasional event when it would be cool to be able to watch TV, such as the Winter Olympics. So I was happy to completely randomly come across website ATDHE.net which streams live TV; Olympics but also "normal" channels. Not sure how it works money-wise, but I'm happy as long as the site is up. Through it, I caught the Swedish gold in women's curling, and I just finished watching USA-Canada in the men's ice hockey gold match. Just wished Sweden would have partaken in that. Not even live TV streaming online can help me with that.

No comments: