Monday, December 7, 2009

El Vez & Los Straightjackets

Photo courtesy of egseah.
Can't be in Boston without going to a concert. Saturday it snowed and Sunday I went to see El Vez & Los Straightjackets; both good ways of getting in the Christmas spirit. El Vez is a self-proclaimed Mexican Elvis impersonator who likes to sing about a brown Christmas, and mix surfrock with Feliz Navidad. Los Straightjackets came in suits and Mexican wrestling masks bringing a funky beat to the awesomeness that is an El Vez show. He must have made at least 8 costume changes. I don't have my cell phone camera anymore so couldn't take any pics and couldn't find any online, but here're some from a very similar show three years ago, it'll give you a good idea I think.

3 comments:

Josef Nedstam said...

Did you get "home" from "home"?

Filip Tufvesson said...

It took ten days but sure thing!

Martin J. Steer said...

Please update me

/your blog